Let’s get rid of all those chemicals, in the classroom and at home!
For use in various Montessori classroom activities:
- Wood Polishing – coconut oil or olive oil
- Cleaning a Mirror or a Window – white vinegar (with a little water)
- Shell Scrubbing – baking soda and water
- Washing Dishes – castile soap
- Cleaning Plant Leaves – homemade mayonnaise or olive oil
Here are more suggestions, beyond the classroom (from Healthy Holistic Living):
Let’s all do our part to take care of our environment, our health, and above all, the health of our children! More suggestions? We welcome your thoughts.
Leave a Reply