Green Ivy Schools of New York City are looking for a talented and passionate Montessori committed Director. You will be responsible for leading, directing and managing the School. We want you to focus on growth of the teaching team as your priority. You will be expected to mentor, mobilize and inspire them as they come together under the school’s vision. The Director must be an expert in school administration, operations, and curriculum and must have extensive knowledge of the Montessori method and classroom experience.
This position requires:
* A Bachelor’s Degree,
* Montessori Credential and 10 + years of Montessori teaching,
* Administration and curriculum development.
* Perfect English grammar and professional writing skills.
* Polished in personal presentation and interactions.
* Extreme organization, acute sense of order and technology literacy